I’ve been a hypnotherapist for well over 20 years and I am certified by the National Guild of Hypnotherapists: the largest, oldest, and most respected association of hypnotherapists in the world.
Just $17.95! (All Payments 100% secured by ClickBank)
I was horrified when I looked around the internet and saw some of the misinformation and junk that some people are trying to pass off as a solution to help people stop smoking.
Many of these unscrupulous people don’t even have any training. It is no wonder that their products do not work.
Unlike many other hypnotists or so-called experts, I SPECIALIZE in exactly one thing: HELPING PEOPLE QUIT SMOKING Quickly and Permanently…
During my career, I have been extremely successful at doing ONE SESSION SEMINARS for BANKS, SCHOOLS, HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS, CORPORATIONS, and in PRIVATE PRACTICE.
* HEART DISEASE Coronary Heart Disease and Stroke are the primary types of Cardiovascular disease caused by smoking. They are the #1 leading cause of death in the US. Congestive heart failure and high blood pressure are also cardiovascular diseases, with 2,800 Americans dying daily… That’s one death every 33 seconds. Smoking is extremely hard on the heart. Toxins in the blood from smoking causes plaque to form which hardens the arteries. Eventually, this leads to inflammation, scarring and thickening of the artery wall, as well as blood clots which obstruct blood flow leading to heart attacks or strokes.
* CANCER OF THE LUNGS Primary Symptoms include: Cough, Dark Brown or Bloody mucus with the cough, Chest Pain or Shortness of Breath, Fatigue. While most people show signs of cancer, many show no signs at all until the disease is in an advanced state.
* EMPHYSEMA One of the most common lung disorders that result in blocked air flow. Emphysema occurs when the walls between the air sacks in the lungs become weakened and collapse, making it difficult to breathe. This disease is extremely debilitating and causes permanent destruction of the lungs over time. It is usually Permanent and Irreversible. Symptoms:
Trouble catching one’s breath Cough with or without mucus Shortness of breath (worsened by mild activity) Respiratory Infections Wheezing Fatigue
* EMPHYSEMA and CHRONIC BRONCHITIS are known as COPD: CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. Both result in blocked air flow to the lungs and are the most common cause of RESPERATORY FAILURE.
Birth Defects- 20-30% more likely to have shortened or missing limbs, 27% more likely to have gastrointestinal issues, 50% more likely to be born with intestines outside the body, 9% more likely to have heart defects, etc.
Children and Teens – inner ear infections, colds, sore throats, bronchitis, pneumonia (to name a few)
– FEAR of falling asleep while smoking – Addiction to nicotine – Hacking cough with heavy phlegm – Frequent colds, sore throat and bronchitis – Withdrawal symptoms at work, Dr’s office or restaurant – Yellow stained teeth and fingernails – Cigarette burn and stains on: clothes, furniture and in car – Smell in hair, clothing, throughout house and car – Nocturnal trips to gas station to feed addiction – Money: Spending thousands of dollars each year, even depriving your family.
*NICOTINE, is one of the most powerful stimulant plants and the most addictive drugs known. Both, Physically and Psychologically.
Many people use drugs and alcohol in a non-addictive way. However, it is almost impossible for a cigarette smoker to avoid becoming addicted. Even though CIGAR SMOKERS do not inhale, when saliva containing chemicals and toxins are swallowed, the esophagus is exposed to **carcinogens and nicotine ,it is absorbed by the body.
Unscrupulous tobacco companies do everything in their power to get you hooked deeper and faster, enslaved to their product for the rest of your life.
The best and the brightest minds in chemistry, psychology, genetics, marketing and many other disciplines, are hired by big tobacco companies for a single purpose: to make it impossible for you to quit.
Tobacco contains thousands of chemicals, including 43 known cancer causing carcinogens. A **CARCINOGEN, is any substance, directly involved in causing cancer. A few of them are Arsenic (used to kill rats), Lead, Formaldehyde (used to embalm dead bodies… Read more…